The centrepiece of the brand new BMW M2 Competitors is its new engine, primarily based on the ability unit from the BMW M3 and BMW M4. The double-charged six cylinder in-line engine with M TwinPower Turbo expertise delivers 410 HP
between 5,250 and seven,000 rpm. A twin exhaust system with digital flap management gives the distinctive M sound, whereas the M TwinPower Turbo expertise delivers excellent effectivity.
Spotlight of the 2019 BMW M2 Competitors:
– New six-cylinder in-line engine with M TwinPower Turbo expertise, primarily based on the ability unit from the BMW M3/M4, three-litre, 410 hp, peak torque of 406 lb-ft (mixed gas consumption with sixspeed guide gearbox: 10.zero – 9.eight l/100 km; mixed with elective M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT): 9.2 – 9.zero l/100 km).
– Dash from zero to 100 km/h: four.2 sec (with six-speed guide gearbox four.four sec), high velocity: 250 km/h (restricted), 280 km/h with M Driver´s Package deal (restricted).
– Excessive-precision CFRP strut and bulkhead strut for elevated entrance part rigidity.
– New cooling system, together with new entrance skirt and bigger, redesigned BMW kidney in high-gloss black.
– New twin exhaust system with two electrically-controlled flaps.
– New, elective M Sport brakes with brake calipers painted gray.
– New elective M Sport bucket seat with built-in headrests and illuminated M2 badge at shoulder top.
– Selector switches for instant entry to numerous engine and steering traits, in addition to DCT settings by way of Drivelogic.
See extra pictures beneath:
Supply: https://www.generalbaze.web site/
The post 2019 BMW M2 Competitors Arrives With 410 Horsepower (Photographs) appeared first on GENERALBAZE.WEBSITE.
11 total views, 1 views today